ADWEEK: Elevate Influencers
November 15, 2018 @ 8:00 am
Presented by: Collective Bias
Elevate is an intensive thought leadership event bringing into focus the most salient topics facing today’s leaders in the marketing, advertising, media and technology sectors, featuring conversations with some of the industry’s most influential voices.
The fourth installment of the 2018 Elevate series, Elevate: Influencers, will focus on how influencers are becoming an increasingly important tool for brands to leverage in effectively engaging audiences and increasing brand loyalty, and what brands can learn from them.
Powered by millennials and Gen Zers, influencer marketing momentum sees no signs of slowing. By delivering authentic and meaningful content, what young audiences value, these social celebrities, lifestyle gurus and product reviewers have become well entrenched in brand strategies and budgets.
Topics to Include:
- I’m With the Brand: How Marketers Leverage Influencers and Make Bank
- Gen Z on Gen Z: The Kids School Brand Marketers on Authenticity and What’s B.S.
- Networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities with the industry’s leading minds
- Insights and predictions for the future of Influencer Marketing
- Actionable takeaways you can apply to your business strategies today